Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lexie & Pro Photos









So in June we went to Heber City, Utah .To visit with my dear friend Alice .Alice is a photographer & since Lexie was 2years old 3 weeks before that, it was an ideal time to get some new professional photos of her. Alice has been a photographer for many years & does photos up & down the Wasatch front,SLC,Provo,Orem etc. She is such value for money compared to some photographers.Check her webiste out. http://www.heberphotography.com


I can not believe Lexie is now two years old. It has been two years since my mum passed away. She died 4 days after Lexie was born .This has tested me & i am growing stronger everyday.My Dad has really stepped up & taken a fuller roll as a grandpa now. I know my mum was needed back home.
RACHAEL



No comments: