Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mum

This is a picture taken of my mum 6 months before she passed away at age 59 years old. My mum was in hospital for 8 weeks & then died. After the did an Post mortum we found out she had Bladder Cancer.To far spread to fix. She also had a very rare disease called Retro Peritinial Fibrosis (rpf) She also picked up a blood infection in hospital. So the Lord was telling us it trully was her time to go home. She did manage to see her latest Grandchild,Lexie.The doctors induced me at 9:30 pm on fri evening & Lexie was born at 5:45 am sat morning. I was discharged from hospital at 11:30 am & went straight to see my mum.She got to spend time with her on the sat & sunday.After that my mum was in & out of conciousness. My mum was a wonderful example to me & my family .She had such faith & wasn't afraid to go back home. We Love you Mum .




No comments: