Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January not so much fun.

So January has not been so much fun.We went to celebrate my dad's 68th birthday & ended up with food poisioning. Then the week before that kent had a tire blowout on his journey up to slc for work.A huge blessing was the fact it didn't happen on the freeway.
My only fun this month was shopping in Target's 75% off toy sale. I managed to get all Lexie's toys for Birthday & Christmas for this year. That was a huge blessing. I also went to Old Navy's sale & got fabulous deals on some clothes for her, since she is growing like a weed.
Feb so far has seen haircuts for us all & taxes submitted,Yes i am so glad that is done.I am so proud of myself as this year we did taxes online , with help from my friend Alice.
So now we can sit back & enjoy the rest of feb.

No comments: