Tuesday, November 3, 2009

6th Wedding Anniversary.

So our 6th wedding anniversary landed on a sunday.
It was also a family reunion weekend.
With Kent working away we couldn't
 make any other day but sunday.
So we went to church.Sorry i never took any pics.
So here is our wedding day pic.

This was taken at Kirkstall Abbey
6th September 2003.


This was taken at Preston Temple later that evening.
Where we were sealed for all Time & Eternity.

So i just want to take a moment in saying how
amazing & awesome my husband is.
He has been commuting for a year now,with the job
situation in St George.I am so proud of
 what he does 4 1/2 days a week(leaving us) so that he can
provide.We pray for the economy to get better,
so he can transfer back down here.
I love my husband so dearly.We have had an amazing
6 years .It has been a rollercoaster at times.
But we make it through. I love you Kent Jensen
(See the pos last year for more wedding photos)

No comments: