Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Catch up

So I guess besides Lexie's Birthday, I haven't blogged at all
since being Pregnant.This baby has taken it out of me lol.
Literally I have lost 25lbs since being pregnant.
So a few little bits of info.
Baby is a BOY.
Yes we are excited, & so is Lexie.
Yes we have a name but that's a secret until he is born.
If you have been told. Then HUSH!!!!!
I am due officially on the 9th dec.But will likely be
induced on the...30th Nov/1st dec.
We will find out next monday.Unless of course
 little lad decideds to appear sooner.
Kent still works up north & commutes every week.
So please pray for us, thaty baby will come on
a weekend or allow him time to get here!!!!!
Delivering in an American hospital will be different.


This is baby boy Jensen.This was taken at 9 weeks 5 days.
All his other scan pictures he was shy.He has really being playing
hide & seek in me when ever we have a scan.


No comments: