Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Master Bathroom,$1 Haircuts & Coupons.

I know call me crazy last weekend we spent the weekend getting haircuts for a $1. I know bargin queen i am . Finally Painting the master bathroom i lovely bluey/green colour.It's now very soothing.


This was before i did the top coat.





So we nearly killed ourself's doing that. Bought a fab new mirror on clearance for the living room.(Way to go down east basics) Used some good old british charm & got him to drop the price.
Sunday was stake conference.That meant no extra rest. I was so tired by the end of sunday. I am so Glad kent has mondays at home , well he doesnt leave to go up north till tea-time.
Monday was prenatal. I am officially booked in to have baby jensen on the 30th nov.9 days early due to high blood pressure & kent being away for work.So we are really excited only 19 days to go unless he comes sooner.
Monday afternoon after the docs & chriopractor to try to fix my back.We went to albertsons.I love doulble off coupons .
With the deals of spend $30 get $15 back.Which i had done twice & used coupons i got a ton of stuff for less than $4.
Thats two large tides.a pack of always pads , i had $2 off them.A free herbal essence shampoo.Buy one get one free on a herbal essence product.Some halloween candy on 75% off.some sausages for $4 .
Use my $30 in free coupons, used all my manufactors coupons & my double offs & it was less than $4. I was happy.Thats what i call killer deals. I love coupons, can you tell.
On top of all that it would have been my Mums 63rd birthdayso i was trying to deal with that too.
So it was a very busy weekend.now i am just trying to rest.Well as much as you can with a 3 year old .
Love the Jensen's

No comments: